- Membership fee is $26 for a lifetime membership + a $10 annual fee – due with the 1st registrations of the year.
- Memberships are not required for bona-fide FFA or 4-H members to register sheep at member’s rates unless young people intend to show and sell animals at the National Show & Sale.
- There is an additional charge of $2 per head ($3 for non-members) to register any animal over two years of age.
- If return of Registration Certificate is required within 21 days of the date mailed, a “RUSH” fee of double the normal fee is charged. Write “RUSH” on the envelope and application.
- Transfer fees, if recorded more than 45 days from the date of sale, are doubled.
- The U.S. Targhee Sheep Association recommends inspection for registration take place at approximately 1 year of age.
|Duplicate Association Ear Tags||$3/year||$5/year|
|Extended Pedigree – Three Generation||$4/year||$7/year|
|Extended Pedigree – Five Generation||$7/year||$10/year|
U.S. Targhee Sheep Association
P.O. Box 955
Chinook, MT 59523